Sunday, June 03, 2007

 


The more things change...
It's been nearly 12 years since I first met Jennifer and I'm still crazy about her. I was looking through some old photos of us (the first one is one of our engagement pictures) and I was thinking that there are very few people I could spend every day with for nearly 12 years and still want to be around and them want to be around me. It's such a blessing that we still look forward to time together and we're excitedly planning our trip to Costa Rica for just the two of us. My dad gave me the smartest advice I've ever received, "Marry your best friend," and I'm so thankful that for this one instance I followed his advice!

Comments:
We are happy for you two too! Your Dad will be pleased (although he may question the "this time" part!) God bless you both with many many more happy years together!
Love Mom
 
You touched my heart CJ and made me cry. Your love for each is awesome. That's because the Lord had his plan for the two of you to be together! Love you both.
Jerri
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?